From The Heart Crafts, Designed By Suzanne Allen

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Welcome!

Welcome to my blog, this is all very new to me so I am learning as I go. I hope you like my blog layout and design, the logo is my creation. I hand drew the original artwork a couple of years ago and recently recreated it on the computer using GIMP Photo Editor, with a lot of loving help from my computer genius son, Austin. Most of my family and friends know I am an avid Martha Stewart follower, she has been the inspiration for many aspects of my life. I started this blog to join the CSI (Create, Share, Inspire) weekly project contests. In the process, I have visited many other blogs and have been very impressed with all of the incredible creativity. So now I am ready to participate and share, time permitting. I am very excited by the possibility of getting to know some of you. Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment